What We Do
The scope of this general surgery practice includes evaluation and surgery of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, breast, abdomen and skin and underlying tissue (including treatment of cancers).
Problems commonly seen by this practice include:
· Symptomatic gallstones (often treated by laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
· Hernias of the abdominal wall
· Thyroid masses
· Breast masses or symptoms
· Skin lesions or masses to be removed (“lumps and bumps”)
· Abdominal pain (including problems involving the stomach, small intestine, appendix and colon)
Please feel free to call our office to inquire further.